Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally it's Friday!


Morning face, why does my complexion look so nice in photos but not in real life ._.
Posting overdue photos while I'm in my PJs ready to sleep after a long walk at China Town.




Mini Collage of Erika at her "Home" area. Failed paw-print but still designed it together with my brother.


Did this test not long ago through my school's email and this is what I got for my results.
Types of Jobs for me would be Nursing, Child Care teacher and some other IT stuff, true or not the results?? tell me tell me hehe.



Had no idea what to wear as I had to wear casually for night out.
Regretted as everyone at China Town knows I'm from RP. LOL.

Class today was alright. Work was quite smooth and I'm excited for next week!
Formal presentation + final proposal. Will it be as smooth as today? I hope so! ^^

China Town was mad yet crazy, snapped many photos but didn't really buy anything.
the crowd was insane but I just felt the atmosphere of Chinese New Year coming.
I've yet to really prepare on what to wear ! What about you guys? :)



See ya on either tomorrow or Sunday!

E says byebye!

No comments: