Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Marina Barrage with Mr K.

As embarrassing at it sounds. It's only the second time I visited Marina Barrage. and for those who don't know me well enough; I love places with nature and I've always wanted to go to the latter again.
The first time was with my family and my parents weren't as amazed as me ._.
After like half hour or so they decided to leave. 
JUST LIKE THAT?! 
I was so friggin impressed by the view & everything around.


FINALLY. I had the chance yesterday.

Not many photos but I really enjoyed my time there with Mr.Kental :)
Mr.Kental shall be named unknown, but he's someone memorable; too memorable.




 OOTD: Denim Outer-wear + Denim shorts.





ISN'T THIS PHOTO JUST SO AMAZING?! Taken by Mr.Kental with his phone. Forgot what type of photo was this, but who cares it's too awesome. hehe.

So many things happened yesterday when we went out & up till now I can't stop smiling due to this.
I wonder if you felt as happy as I was. but then today; things just messed up.

I realized I messed up my own heart, and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. Hais.
I've always wondered who would I go with on my second trip to Marina Barrage and I've never expected to go with Mr K. It felt like a dream. When will we go there again? I wanna relive the memories.....


E says byebye!

No comments: