Thursday, February 7, 2013

My face.

WARNING: This post consists of all photos of my face + words that don't make sense. 

Yes, I completely love my face today.

Therefore:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson today was the most fucked up ever. I got so bored I starting having mood swings. 
Why? Programming was just too boring.
I ended up playing FarmVille,watch youtube videos, eat and sleep.
Still happy I had a great laughter though!




My photography skills shot up or my face just looked prettier today. HAHAHAH. jokes..............
And nope I didn't cut my hair, I just put the longer ones behind. I look different!


OOTD: Denim top and Black Jeggings from lastbusride.livejournal.com!




There's nothing much to post today so I'll just share some photos of me last year!
Is there any difference? O_o


I had much longer hair & I clipped my fringe as it was in the process of changing from bangs to side.
hehehe. Yep, my specs changed too!



Two CNY photos of last year, how have I changed?! Comment and tell me :P

CNY last year was so fun and cheerful. I had the chance to celebrate with the boy but this year it's back all to square one. I wonder if it'll be as fun.
How's everyone's preparation?
Time to eat lots of food, collect Ang Baos and stay beautiful!

E says byebye!

No comments: