Monday, February 18, 2013

Photo Blogging - Chinese New Year Day 2.


YAY for clear photos!
Chinese New Year Day 2. Obviously this photo wasn't used by my camera. HAHAHAH.
Clear, nice and awesome photos are from my brother. I show mine first lah okay!

OOTD: 
Sheer Inner Tank, Blue Outerwear, Black Studded high-wast shorts and Clutch all from lastbusride.livejournal.com!

Stockings from Yew Tee Point & Lovely Bday present shoes from MONDO.

I totally love this outfit and many people have commented that this isn't my style,
what do you guys think?! I think I need more of these :D






\







 Showing off my pair of MONDO Booties(?) as it's the first time I gotten these type of shoes!
I'm starting to love mondo as I wore this pair of shoes without stockings the other time and NO blisters at all.
I have another pair of black flats from mondo too!



Ending of the post with my three loves <3 p="">

E says byebye!

No comments: