Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rain and explosion for the start of today.


Hello little earthlings! How's everyone? It rained in the morning and evening. Sucks for us when we have to go to school/work and then back home and it'll rain only when we're outdoors. Sigh.

School was alright today and I can say it was kinda fun! Had a weird explosion in class today and I'm so afraid of laptop batteries now :(

Today was individual work and I was really so happy when I saw it. I kind of miss individual work as I've been RP for nearly a year and we've to work with different people everyday which is a little tiring sometimes.
Not like I'm not happy with my team for today but just my own work you know? hehe :)

We had to come with a traumatic incident and had to focus on the character. I can't share with you the story (which hope I could) as it's a real life story but it isn't mine! Off cos I edited a little. but yeah........... :(



OOTD. I admit. This was after I got home >.<
I always forget to take photos before I head out in the mornings :<





Look at them rabbits hanging in the air. I still want to laugh whenever I look at this.
FARMVILEEE is my life. HAHAHAHAH.
Things that hang or cock up suddenly will just make me laugh, it's just too funny eh.........



OOTD for last week. Loving this outfit.
Top and bag from lastbusride.livejournal.com & jeans from somewhere unknown.
Tied my hair up as I had bad hair day and it looked great with the entire combination. you likey?

I want tomorrow to be a smooth day too! ^^

E says byebye!

No comments: