Friday, February 15, 2013

The best Thursday I ever had.


This is the only picture I have for today's post.
OOTD: Grey Tank-top, Denim shorts and Black Stockings.
Decided to wear stockings as I've always wanted to try out wearing them with shorts or dresses; they really change how you look! :)

Yesterday was the longest yet funniest day ever. Yep It was Valentine's Day but I call it a Thursday.
Class yesterday was so boring and that kental boy didn't go to school! But many people didn't attend school and many started to partial too.
He text me saying that he overslept and said that he would meet me; I was so shocked. Like really shocked.

Since yesterday wasn't productive + it's the last day of school, Candy and I decided to partial too. hehe.
We walked around Causeway Point while she bought her stuff and I waited for him for like an hour or so :(
I wouldn't call this celebrating my Valentine's Day but I guess it's the first time meeting and talking to him in real life after the many months of silence. First date? First celebration? 


I think it was just the first happiest Thursday.


We headed out; shopped around and ate at MacDonalds. We chatted  for so long that it lasted for like 2 hours or so and I'm having sore throat now! :(
It was such a blessing having him around and talking like how we used to. I really did missed him so much.

We went home around 8 and he actually went back to Woodlands with me cos I was afraid I would get lost. hahahaha.

I finally got my present. I wished that moment lasted longer. When will all these happen again?
I felt like yesterday was just a dream, I wonder what would happen to us as the time goes by; will we really go separate ways? Time will tell, I guess.

Thank you so much for the supposedly boring Thursday; I really hope we could go out like this again and always.

E says byebye!

No comments: