Friday, February 8, 2013

Formal Wear and shocking crazy night.


This was my OOTD. Please don't laugh lah ok :(

We had our last Introduction to Programming Module today and all of us had to wear formal for our presentation!
It was a bitter sweet feeling as I kinda had so much fun looking at others wearing their formal wear.
But my presentation skills just went down as I panicked too much :(

Not going to talk about presentation cos it's OVER. PICTURES PICTURES OK.



 Black Shoes from lastbusride.livejournal.com + amazing bag. hehehe.

 Gerald.

 Meng Hong.

 John.

 Dennis.Min.Candy.


 Wei Ching, John, Meng Hong, Dennis.





 Ze girlz.


 Sri.





I was supposed to type many things like "Oh I will miss you guys so much" or "This has been the most memorable day for me" but hell no. Because shit just happened.

and when I say shit, I don't know if it's good or bad shit.

I.AM.SO.CONFUSED.
& I will talk about it tomorrow because I'm too crazy in my mind. I need 911. LOL.

E says byebye!

No comments: