Saturday, February 16, 2013

Opening new box of My Beauty Diary Mask.


If you have been reading my blog posts ever since I came back from blogging, you would know I'm a super big fan of My Beauty Diary Masks!
I finally opened the new box and there are so many types that I've never seen before!

Sharing is caring right? Therefore I'm caring. HAHAHHA.






The previous box had a free Luffa 2 step Summer Mask and this time they gave a free Eye mask! EXCITED!



The first two masks that I used from My Beauty Diary are the Black Pearl Mask & Pearl Powder Mask.
I think things that have "Pearls" in any product are just magical, really.


So these 3 are the interesting ones that I found inside the box!




I have used the Aloe Mask during Chinese New Year period and it was just so amazingggg.
It's like food for the face! Aloe Vera has been my favorite face product ever since my Aunt recommended me to use Aloe Vera cream.
It helps to moisturize and soothes the skin, perfect for Chinese New Year period where you smack on loads of make up and then come home for a nice cooling mask.


MOVING ON.......................





Overdue photos of me during first day of Chinese New Year and a cute lil photo of Junior! (My Aunt's doggy)

Currently sick and my right ear is half deaf. However, visiting still continues today and I'm heading over to Justina's house! Hope I'll get better soon before exam starts =(


E says byebye!

No comments: