Saturday, February 2, 2013

Photo blogging - China Town.


A post with 90% photos, you feeling excited?! HAHA
Back home from Bugis today and finally resting my legs and mind. Life has been so hectic *phew*
If guy you guys (especially Singaporeans) haven't been to China Town; you really should ! It's so crowded but I was loving and enjoying the atmosphere.
Everything I saw was nearly entirely Red.


My simple dinner, I've sudden cravings for wanton. Even right now.








Anyone been to THE TINTIN SHOP? Share with me your experiences! Didn't walked in :(



I always loved the design of these houses, I wish to enter one one day :D



The yellow pretty lanterns are actually the structure of a snake! See the head in front?




































Hell yes finally the snake head. We headed home after 1 - 2 hours.

Achieved unlocked : See the snake head at China Town.


Yep, the only nicest looking photo of me and China Town because my brother took it with his DSLR Camera.

E says byebye!

No comments: