Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Photo Blogging - Chinese New Year '13 DAY 1.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 
Here's a clear photo of my family taken with my bro's camera. hehe

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Here's a major photo blog with all my photos + a little of my bro's. ENJOY!








Had my toe nails done by my cousin Justina. SO PRETTY!


I finally remembered to use my new earrings that I bought last year.
Cute or not?!


We brought our little baby along for visiting too! ^^



Taken from my Bro. At Grandma's house!



ALL THE COUSINS. Taken from my Bro.


 My cutest Chandler! He wanted to take a photo with me!
Taken from my Bro.


 Giving oranges to Grandma.








The Adults.






The Grandchildren.











Time to collect Ang Baos!









The set-up studio for our "photo-shoot".





Random photos while on the way out.




 With ze twin pig.



 Justina!












 Yes to the yummy dinner.













Dear cousins and I took Polaroid pictures for the first time during CNY! We had so much laughter and tears of joy. I want this to happen more often! ^^
School starts tomorrow but it's only left with two days. I haven't done much revision for my upcoming exam.
Worst, FACE IS BREAKING OUT. ohmy. But I guess I'll enjoy first and suffer next time. hehe.

Wishing you readers a Happy Chinese New Year and stay Healthy, Happy and Have more money!


E says byebye!

No comments: