Friday, February 22, 2013

Randoms.


Today was a stay-home day but the most productive day ever since exams started.
I STUDIED. 
I really did. I got so stressed and I did like 5-6 math worksheets & I'm so drained out right now.
My posts have been quite boring lately but pardon me okay? I've been so unstable and busy ><
I promise for more awesomeness after my exams are over! ^^


Two photo-shopped photos from my brother.
It was on the 7th Day of Chinese New Year if I'm not wrong :)




Old photo of us! Super unglam lah can. but I miss those times! I remember I was really happy at that time when taking photos, forgot why though.

Yesterday was the second night crying again, but things are changing I guess? I'm much better today despite an unknown backache and unknown pain behind my neck :(
Tomorrow would be another mugging day, so on and so forth. I can't wait for exams to be over!


Most updated photo of me few minutes ago. I haven't been cam-whoring! Sad... sad...

E says byebye!

No comments: