Thursday, January 31, 2013

Programming changed to fashion.


No photos of me fresh in the morning (sounds like a market scene) as I didn't have time and I didn't have time alone(?) :/ Therefore this is a photo of me when I reached home from school; oily dirty me.

Today was the lowest productivity day ever; Programming was too bored and we had to learn new codes again. It's really such a bore.
I started to find photos and influences of fashion related people and I was really motivated to change my sense of style.

I can't even define my kind of style because sometimes I dress nicely and sometimes I just slap on a tank-top and shorts. I need to stay focused ! hehe.

Shall really try to change to a nicer style by this year after saving up and planning :D

 OOTD. 
Black Tank-top + Blue High-waist shorts.

Sometimes your fringe goes mad or your forehead needs a breather.............
and it's so dull to pin it up the same few ways.


I really don't know where I got this idea from but I just take my fringe and twist it BACKWARDS.
It looks really ugly in the photo but I think it seems legit in real life. HAHAHA.


I have a sheep/fox/lamb/dog in my house. She's all in one, she's cute.

I went to Uniqlo at Causeway Point last Saturday as they had a sale of jeans!



It only costs $19.90 each and my mum and I had to reach as early as 11am to try and buy as the queue would be super long after an hour. I bought black and denim as usual hehe.

Headed to Yew Tee on the exact day too and shopped around at the Pasar Malam.
I was so happy as I finally had the chance to shop somewhere comfortable, I missed the food too!
Didn't buy anything much as my mum and I are going to Bugis soon and I can't wait !



Yes, this is the dumbest photo ever. I just wanted to show the Egg I bought from Pasar Malam.
Apparently I was lying down at the back of my Dad's car and the Egg was at the door "hole"; I therefore used my feet to pick it up; zoom in and took a photo.

A picture shows a thousand words and explanation.


My mum bought chick peas, peanuts and mua chee too !


Might not be posting tomorrow as I'll be heading out at night.
If I'm free I'll just upload over due photos. Love ya all!

E says byebye!

No comments: