Saturday, February 9, 2013

Shocking night ever.

This post is going to be a super duper wordy one and there will be no pictures or anything at all.
Last night was really the craziest night ever. I couldn't even blog properly! My mind was just too confused.

So there's this guy that's so called my "eye-candy" and I've been noticing him ever since start of school. No I won't declare his name or anything so please don't ask!
We were quite close to a point where we share with each other things and talk nearly everyday. People thought that we were together or something but I knew very well we're just close friends.
The relationship with him was very unstable, we always argue over the smallest stuff even though we were just friends. It was saddening yet happy at the same time. & his presence made me feel so safe too.

We continued talking and hanging out but it was till we had a quarrel so major that we "cut all ties" with each other. Things happened to him after that which affected him more and we didn't even look at each other for a second ever since.
I felt that things were going to an end to our friendship and I decided to give up on everything between us.

TILL LAST NIGHT.

He talked to me on Facebook saying that he was sorry and that he missed me. I shat brickz.
It was already surprising enough for him to talk to me during school but I didn't expect such an honest message from him later last night.
I had a bitter sweet feeling as I didn't know whether to trust him or not, but somehow or rather, I felt so happy over again.

We talked for awhile and he said many things that actually touched my heart. He even remembered the promise that he made to me last year and he was gonna fulfill it when we meet again. I felt my eyes teary when I was talking to him last night.

I didn't realize how much I missed him till he said he did. and I thought my "eye-candy" has changed, but no.

If you are reading this, which I don't think so. I just wanna tell you how much I valued our friendship and how much I missed you over the months. We might go separate ways but deep inside I wish we could go back to how we used to. I left a few more days of seeing you and that might be the end for both of us.

I'll miss you, kental boy.

No comments: