Thursday, February 28, 2013

The life of E.

Since today's my first day of holidays and I'm too bored or attention seeking. I kinda did a photo blog of my life. 
Super random and dumb, but this is The life of E. *insert serious low voice + movie trailer soundtrack* HAHAHA ._.


I actually woke up early for no apparent reason (which was good) & started doing stretching exercises.
All I can say is that I fucking deproved =(
But it was so fun stretching and starting a wonderful morning!



 Breakfast.

 So this was me the entire time till afternoon catching up YouTube videos.

 & the dog's like SO BORED.

Lunch & watching Winx Club all over again, IT'S THE HOLIDAYS.
I need to go back to the magic world.

Another world of detectives & nappy time!

So I had a super good sleep but then visitors came. So I got grumpy and cam-whored.
When I have a sweet dream, I get waken up by things that piss me off. If it's a nightmare; it goes on forever.
I HAZ SAD.





 I'm back to using face rollers after the Chinese New Year period. It really helps! ^^


Ending it up with a nice photo of me. Time to continue catching up videos.

E says byebye!

No comments: