Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Entire day out with Josh and lastly Mr K.

This is the one and only photo artistic enough for this post. I DIDN'T BRING MY CAMERA TODAY.
& yea; this photo was taken many years ago.
I'm sorry guys. heeeeh.

It's gonna be a super wordy post without any photos whatsoever but I just had to blog about today!

First of all; TODAY ENDS MY SEMESTER 2 EXAMS. & oh holidays might be a bore :/
but at least exams have ended.
Secondly; I met my beloved Joshua!
Thirdly; I finally met Mr K after a week? HAIS.

Let's just zoom right to after the exams and meeting that idiot yet crazy Joshua. One call with him can really make my day and I swear he's really the best-est friend ever since primary school.
We couldn't even decide where to eat for lunch for the entire 15 minutes on the phone crapping.
So I had to invite him over while I prepare out and we decided to head to PIZZA HUT! Craving finally fulfilled to the fullest.

The entire lunch time was just filled with laughter and craziness; thinking about it now still makes me want to laugh. LOL. and there's this cute waitress working there, cannot describe but I really want to go Pizza Hut to talk to her again. hehehe

So after lunch; we both went separate ways and I went to find my one and only Mr K! It was the furthest journey I would go but it was just so worth meeting. We didn't do anything but just sat somewhere to have a good chat for a wonderful few hours. Off cos I shan't go into detail but today was just splendid.

I wish I could blog out what happened during the meet-up with Mr K but it's just too "wtf". 
I DID SOMETHING SO CRAZY.
Hais. okay; I think I shall stop here.

E says byebye!

No comments: