Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend MushroomPot.

Saturday was a super productive and mushroomie day, our family and relatives decided to head to MushroomPot for high tea!

Woke up early for a morning jog and it's already Monday but my legs still feel aching :(


Most unglam photo must be put to the smallest size. LOL.
My brother was teaching me how to use the tripod but I don't recall what's so funny.


Played Wii after breakfast and jogging.


Time to head out for High Tea buffet! ^^




Pink & Black for the day.


 OOTD:
Pink Nike Top from USA
Unknown black shorts
Coach sling bag from USA
T-bar Mary Janes in Black from lastbusride.livejournal.com


MUSHROOMPOT. 
It was quite interesting to have a meal entirely "mushroom".
okay maybe 99% mushroom cos water,tea,vegetables,etc = 1%.


Mushroom Salad; it's cold and it's one of the best dishes I love! Has my lovely capsicums.


I forgot the name but it's beef. Supposed to be nice but was too spicy for me =(


Prawn spring roll? Not bad lah; but my little cousin loved it!


THIS SPRING ROLL IS JUST CABBAGE. But it was pretty impressive as they had mayo in it.


We all clearly remembered this dish name had the word "Monkey Head" in it. LOL!
but it was so good! I don't know how they make all mushrooms taste lovely.


We call it "french fries"; they call it fried sotong. HAHA.


I miss this dish the most & it's the number 1 list in my charts. 
Golden Brown Fried Shitake Mushroom. MAD LOVE.


They provided Mayo too!


I totally forgot the name because I only ate one slice of this.
The parsley smell was too strong and spicy too :(


The Kelly.


The Kenneth.


& the funny Me. LOL.

The Bro.


The little Chloe.



Everything was nearly gone!



Last but not least; Sea Coconut for dessert.
Was pretty sweet though; we spammed water & ice. Kinda like a free refill ._.



Headed to the Grandma's house and played Bingo!


This was my first card and IT WAS SO SUCKY. LOL


Played pictionary! IT'S DAMN FUNNY! I think I laughed so much; everything was just funny.


Grandma cooked for us dinner! It has been YEARS since she cooked for us.
Simple meal but perfect.



The Mum.



Played Monopoly deal with Kenneth and Kelly.
There was such a funny commotion but it's so difficult to explain here; but we all had a great laugh hehehe.



Kelly took this; I iz ghost.


CHANDLER.CHANDLER.CHANDLER. I'm a fan girl of him.







Ending off pictures with my twin pig.




E says byebye!

No comments: