Sunday, March 10, 2013

Popiahs, Lobsters & Everything nice.

I always can't wait for the weekends so that I can see my lovely relatives & off course; TAKING PICTURES.
My Uncle treated us to a wonderful Popiah and Lobster "buffet" heheeee. 
I finally went out and snap photos, now it's a Sunday and I'm totally back to rotting.



 OOTD:
Cream colored Top from lastbusride.livejournal.com
Black High Waist shorts from MILA(if i'm not wrong?) @ Causeway Point
 Brown sling bag passed on from my Grandfather :D

I seldom wear necklaces; but I love this one from a some blog shop.
Way back when I was in Secondary school :O



I didn't take photo of the Popiah that I made! $@&#!%#.
So I take photo of the ingredients ok. & the Chicken Wings are the yumsz.


I have never dared to touch them; but they so duh dericious.


 The mini-chef.


The Uncle Chef; HAHA. Thanks to him for the awesome meal of Saturday :)




Played games with the pigz; he's getting naughtier!


SASHIMI!~~~~~~~~~ *Inserts holy music* IT WAS SO GOOOD.


Look at how everyone was so amazed by it.




The rest continued cooking the Lobsters and even Lobster Porridge! ^^



With the Chloe.


I finally had the chance to eat Chocolates. But meh; I prefer Ferraro Rocher teeheee.




Mixture of raw & cooked lobster; the cooked one was uber sweet!


How the pigz wrote our names on the cups. HAHA.


So let's see what we have in this Porridge. Firstly Lobster, Fish & Abalone!
Even has Mushroom & Crab Meat. (which wasn't ready yet)
YUMS OR WHAT. Hais I want more.


Still had so much remaining for the Popiah.







Mind my silly face, HAHA. It's so tough to take a photo of this naughty little pig.


Decided to watch a movie together called The Dog Days? I dunno; didn't really focus completely ._.


This pigz got so grumpy and kept making so much noises :<


Pale face with pink cheeks and red lips; the face of me after drinking wine. HAHA.





Lastly; I shall show you readers the real me.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yea; we get crazy and high when it's getting late + tired. LOL.

"Camera tilted high + Duck faces = The awesome KELLYNE."

E says byebye!

No comments: