Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Messed up day.

My life has been so boring and effed up today but blogging just seems too fun to get away from it. Thought that I would be heading out to meet the Mr K but in the end he didn't even tell me that we're not meeting -_-
Worst? Having the most random stomachache which makes me so difficult to breathe PLUS painful left eye lid. WHAT IS THIS? & no it's not period; I just need some attention & awesome food.

So let's see; my face hasn't been too good, weird "pimples" at my nose bridge and it sucks wearing spectacles BUT I only left 1 pair of contact lens.
I haven't eaten Sushi and Haagen Dazs Cookies & Cream Ice cream. I'm sooo grumpy & bored.

To summarize; life hasn't been productive today. I have a big tummy & it hurts for no reason. I seemed so desperate today asking Mr K if we were meeting but in the end got cancelled. I don't even know what to do to keep me happy today.

ENOUGH OF RANTING. Super spoilt today I know. So here's some sweet photos okay? HAHA.


 What if I changed my fringe back to bangs?


Oh yesh I bathed my dog last Saturday. SHES SHO CUUTEE.


TADA, SO WHITE, so sexy. Credits to me please ^^


One happy thing happened few days ago was THIS!

Page views on 4th March: 94.

94?! NINETY FOUR?! NAINTY FOR?!
This is the first time my blog views shot up & I don't even know why.
but yeap; it's back low again ._.
Maybe some creepy guy was stalking me & having 94 views isn't a good thing. HAHAHAH.



Tomorrow; my destiny will change.
No just joking; I'll just be waking up tomorrow for my morning jog again. LOL.
Maybe read my book in the park after or get back to drawing at home.
I need to be useful to this world  or do more things so my blog has a life & stop thinking of Mr K because there's no way I'm going to get cancelled again =(

E says byebye!

No comments: