Friday, March 8, 2013

20 Facts about Me.

I saw Naomi Neo's blog few days ago and saw a post of 30 facts about herself. Since I have no life I've nothing to blog about; I shall do it then. HAHA.
Don't say I copy lah okay; it's not only facts but things that people seldom know.
Feel like opening up all of a sudden, heh.

But instead of 30 facts; I'll change it to 20! 30's a little too many for me hahahaha.


1) The only time I remember having finger nails was only once or twice; I bite & peel them intensely.

-
-
-

2) I used to have buck teeth & it was my "trademark" even till Secondary school.

-
-
-

3) I have learnt many types of dance ever since Kindergarten 1 or 2 and has temporarily stopped since Secondary 3. My 2 favorites are ballet and contemporary

-
-
-

4) I might look petite or skinny but I have a tummy. (I wish I dared to show it off heh)

-
-
-

5) I'm a very vain person and I think I look pretty alright.

-
-
-

6) Connecting to point 5, I don't think I'm pretty & I've many imperfections. But I don't call myself ugly.

-
-
-

7) I'm not a fan of plastic surgery but I respect people who go to great extends to change how they look.

-
-
-

8) My hair is natural brown and it goes insane under Sun light.

-
-
-

9) I am a left-hander!

-
-
-

10) I used to write short songs (mainly about love) but I never shown the lyrics or sang to anyone.

-
-
-

11) I love singing but I don't dare to sing full-out because I think my voice sucks.

-
-
-

12) I think I belong in the arts category because I'm interested in Dance; Singing and Drawing.
-
-
-

13) I like handmade things and I always do them for people I truly care about. 
I think it's the sweetest and simplest thing but I seldom receive things that are handmade.

-
-
-

14) I normally cry on my birthday every year; because not many remember it and there are painful memories.

-
-
-

15) I like to play video games that aren't as girly. 
It's because I really like it and not to attract / blend in with guys.

-
-
-

16) 90% of my friends are guys; I don't really have a best girl friend.

-
-
-

17) I am super conscious when it comes to my face complexion but if I'm breaking out; I'm not afraid.

-
-
-

18) My PMS is super hardcore and people always cannot differentiate when it's happening.

-
-
-

19) I used to be a very rash and fierce girl; improving in process.

-
-
-

20) Despite being rowdy/clumsy/loud; I am considered a sentimental person. 
I keep many past memories in different boxes to categorize them. 
I also keep old photos & treasure the people who have been in my life for the past 18 years.


That's all! I hope you guys go WOW; if not I failed to impress. HAHA.

E says byebye!

No comments: