Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Rojak in the weekends.

Typical Saturday afternoon; headed to Grandma's house!


I have been wearing too casually on much occasions. heh.



& Grandma made Rojak for us. YAYY. But I forgot how to do one :(

I put too much of the asam thingy; SO SOUR. I haz phobia now.

Tada! Looks so nice right, but in reality....... I gave half to my dad ._.

 Kenneth in the making; I think his was much better :x

Chloe's family came and she handed me this! Why so cute?
I love things that have my information, feel so special lah!
now you all know when's my birthday. *ahem*

Was kinda bored the entire time as there was only 3 cousins there.

Then Chandler started watching videos on Youtube. Sooo noisyy.


"C"? ^^

His all time favorite drink; I think he can advertise for Coke for free.

My giganormous dinner. I know it's a lot; I just eat this much. kbye.

Took some photos with Chloe.





The boy wants to draw on the box.

Ending off with the most wonderful photo ever. So sexy I have no idea why. 
No filter or whatsoever. 
I am so naturally awesome lololol.

E says byebye!

No comments: