Thursday, March 21, 2013

Updates.

I have so many things up my to-do list but I've been so tired lately due to going out on Monday and yesterday. So I'll just update about random stuff about my life. ehee.

Talking about yesterday & other than going shopping. My lil' bitch went overseas. Who is she? Go find out yourself. HAHAHA. 
Surprisingly my brother knows who! Thinking about her; I haven't posted some photos when she came over to my house.

She came over for a movie marathon & we bought 3 giganormous tidbits we didn't even finished. Worst was she left it all at my house. It's still in my cupboard. LOL.


She drew "me"! hehehe. I used to keep wearing my Domo shirt but I've grown old =(


Also; we played this online game where we had to find ores and change for money, fuel etc. We got bored and dug the hole all the way down. A giraffe was born.


Yep; this is the reason why I love this bitch so much. We get so random; too random sometimes. ^^

Another bitch that I have would be her.


ISN'T SHE SO CUTE OMGOMG SHE'S LOOKING AT THE CAMERA
Was taken yesterday before I headed out & this photo is really so priceless. We both look good. 
WHY SO CUTE.

Also; my Brother's girlfriend bought me a pair of flats/pumps from Thailand. It costs only $7-8 and it's so pretty! 
It's not as clear but it's a lace design. Comfy too! I wore it out twice for nearly  two whole days and it felt like I was wearing an old shoe. 


I got bored two nights ago and I drew this.


This is the most kiddy drawing I ever drew & it's such an embarrassment saying that I'm an art student.
If you guys can guess who he is; then it's thanks to my drawing skills ok. Not because your guessing skills good. HAHA.

Oh and one more last thing. It happened again.

150 VIEWS YESTERDAY.
I LOVE YOU READERS!


Firstly I'm not here to show off. I'm just really so touched ok. 
My geeky self photo-shoot was the first I've ever done and I received so much support. I even get comments from people too! 
I feel so happy that people read my blog and it always makes me day.
Thank you so much for all the support or what not *love*

I'm so going to continue doing all these & definitely aim higher as a blogger. Please please do support me ^^

E says byebye!

No comments: