Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Moments when being with you.

I'm not feeling good at all internally and things just fcuked up last night.
But after meeting him today I suddenly felt like typing these. Personal post :)

Moments when being with you and smiling whenever I recall them.

I love the moment when we had our first hug.
I love the moment when we had our longest hug at Marina Barrage.
I love the moment when you carried me up and made me feel like I was flying.
I love the moment whenever you flex your arms to show that you worked out.
I love the moment when I compliment you about something and you give that handsome looking face with your hand doing a tick sign.
I love the moment when I laugh at my own jokes and all you do is stare at me like I'm mad; but I know you still love me for who I am.
I love the moment when you suddenly smile or laugh all of a sudden because you seldom do so; it's cute.
I love the moment when we kiss; it's indescribable.
I love the moment when you talk about something you love. That's when I can feel your emotions and thoughts.
I love the moment when you're here for me whenever I'm feeling down; although it's tough to make me laugh when I'm sad, I can feel your heart.
I love the moment when I do something stupid unknowingly and you just start laughing; I feel happy when the reason you laugh is because of me.
I love the moment when you tickle me so that I'd be by your side and we both can hug each other.
I love the moment when you made me lean backwards and gave me a kiss; it felt like a fairy-tale.
I love the moment when you are in deep thoughts or alone,that serious face just makes me want to stare at it forever.
I love the moment when you talk to strangers in a kind manner; it feels so gentleman & caring.
I love your smell; whether it's natural or your perfume.
I love it when we hold hands and walk. I know you don't like it; but you still did :')
I love how you take things so simply; you seldom get angry.
I love the moment when you carried me into the shelter for a goodbye kiss.
I love your voice; it was the first thing that caught my eye, or ears I guess. hehe.

I'm starting to really love you Mr Kental.

No comments: