Monday, March 11, 2013

Old photos make me smile.

Today has been SO CRAZY. & I'm too tired to even blog much.
Went to find the Mr K and I think I spent like 6-7 hours there, I took his entire day! 
I'm just too speechless to say anything, but it always feels good whenever I'm with him. 
Sometimes I wish I could let you guys know who he is. muahaha. 

So I went to my personal folder and found many old photos! Just thought I'd share; they make me smile :)



 During CNY few years back.
My dog got so tired she slept off with her eyes completely shut!



 Family photo. I had the ultimate combo of an ugly girl:
Mushroom hair; flat chest & my famous buck teeth.


THE CHANDLER!! HEHEH. He has slimmed down so much :(


 It's Chloe! I just can't but to stare at this photo. 
SO CUTE; SO INNOCENT.


 My face very cock lah okay. Bitch please look at Chloe's. 
HAHAHA.


 I remember I had braces; my smile all very epic one.


 & my dress looks very wrong ._.
I still have it though HAHAHA.


 ^^ SO HAPPY.


 So handsome or what; the hair spike until cannot spike.



Chandler was in a chair; not a bag. LOL.


& I thought I was pretty -.-



 I think the only beautiful person in this photo is my Aunt on the right. AGREEE?!



Ending off with the most awesome photo of me. HEHE.
Sometimes I have the urge to change my fringe back to bangs. Shuudaiiii~?

E says byebye!

No comments: