Saturday, March 30, 2013

A walk in the park.

Today is the day where something good is happening. Mr K is coming back to Singapore! ^^
But only I can feel the joy because only I know who is he. lolololol. (wait this sentence structure seems wrong)

So anyway; my body clock was pretty messed up few weeks ago & I keep waking up on the floor and then going back to my bed. It's still happening now; but at least I try to sleep around 11pm and wake up at 9/10. 
I feel back on track. AHA.

Since I'll be heading out tomorrow; I thought that I could do something productive. Bringing my doggy out for a walk! 


If you saw the book I was holding in the photo. Apparently I wanted to have a rest somewhere in the park to chill and read. This dog kept pulling me and she was so sad.
Now that I'm home; ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Always the perfect place to go to whenever I feel like hanging out alone or with my dog.
I can't believe I've been admiring this place for 11 years ^^

Shall do some exercise and relax at home while I wait for Mr K to reach Singapore YAY.


My bear magically transformed into pink. heh.
E says byebye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoaaaa omg you live at villa verde too!!?

Unknown said...

Hi!! Yes I do! and you are?? :)