Monday, March 25, 2013

BubzBeauty - Yogurt Hair Mask.


Remember the Bubzbeauty Yoghurt Face Mask I tried and shared with you readers about two weeks ago? 
Link is over here!

I tried the Yoghurt Hair Mask too! Well it wasn't as effective as I expected it to be; but sharing is caring :D

According to Bubz; this Yoghurt Hair Mask helps to:
- Cleanse Hair
- Conditions
- Treat dandruff problems

This was how my hair looked before the hair mask without flash.



With flash.

All you need is a bowl; spoon and yogurt!

You'll need two full spoons of yogurt.

Since it was my first time trying; I used one and a half :D


Make sure your hair is clean and dry before applying the hair mask.
Apply the yogurt on your hair and focus on your hair tips because they're most dry.

Tie up your hair and let it set for 30 minutes & rinse of with lukewarm water.
You can choose to shampoo/condition your hair after which I did ;)



Rinse your hair briefly for a few seconds with cold water and we're done! ^^







The difference is obvious when looking through the photos but the texture felt the same to me. The effect lasted for about a day or so. Not as good as the Yogurt Face Mask!

But still; please go try it out if you have the time. It's so fun to test out all these ^^

Also; check out BubzBeauty! ^^


Stay beautiful ;)

No comments: