Thursday, March 7, 2013

First Mini Photo-shoot with Brother.

I've always wanted to do a photo-shoot but never really dared to speak out or even do a pose in-front of  cameras. Yes I love to cam-whore & some people call me a narcissist but very little of my friends know that I'm actually keen in modelling but still too shy to open up.
I just hadn't tried and my confidence is not up to standards, SAME GOES TO MY BODY.

But; this time I finally dared to asked my brother! He's interested in photography while I love modelling. So we had a mini photo-shoot with my Chinese New Year clothes. 
It was a little rush but I love the photos! 
I wish my brother had more time though. It's my holidays but he's working + girlfriend time. I alone lor :(

I know both of us have ALOT more to improve on and this is the first time. (hope it's not the last) 
Hope you guys like it as much as we both do :D

Credits to my lovely & awesome brother.









E says byebye!

No comments: