Friday, March 15, 2013

Facebook Friday.

Just yesterday; Facebook was like a drama show for me. I had so many conversations and I can't even describe what's going on. But I guess it kept me smiling heh.

Please praise me for putting in the effort to cover the pictures and names + adding a border. (because I know my blog background is white) 
Maybe I'm just too bored.

So this family friend of mine and I were chatting and when we ended our conversations he told me this!


Somehow I just went "awww" because firstly it's been awhile since a random friend cared for me plus there are really unexpected people reading my blog. hehe.
& to clear things up to the rest; Mr Kental is not an adult!
It's just a name I call him since I can't reveal who he is.

-
-
-
-
-

& then there's this damn joker. The one and only Joshua.
Funny thing was that I was on the way home after sending my girlfriend off during the evening & he was in the cab home too! Fate or what muahahaha. Then this was what happened at night.


CRAZY OR WHAT?! HAHAHA.
I totally dislike people telling me "I need to tell you something" or "I need to ask you something". Who likes it anyway?! I was so stressed during the conversation like "wtf is going on".

-
-
-
-
-

So after the conversation ended with Joshua. I went to check on my blog and saw this.


Obviously I know it's him! Firstly it doesn't sound like those trollers out there. It sounds too familiar.
So I talked to him.


HAHAHAHA Y SO IRRITATING?! But he definitely brightened up my night.

Pardon me for being oh-so-vulgar when communicating with my friends; that's just how I do it bruh :P
That's all for today; I guess I bored you readers out. HAHA.


So yep; this was like last few weeks photo. Face breaking out; can't cam-whore.

E says byebye!

No comments: