Thursday, June 4, 2009

wen kai brother.
ive finally realised that pri sch frens are supposed to be distant away when u have entered sec sch.
i really got a shock when the way u talked to me just now.
it made me tear, lost, confused.
wondering what i did.
i merely asked u a question.
like wad i always did.
and the reply was so straight forward.
and attitude...
brother, wads got into you?
ive finally came out of a big obstacle..
are u going to be my next one?
cant i just be happy for a day?
u made me lost my day, my happiness and most of all
my brother.
i noe that that case is more impt
but must u talk to me like this?
in that so-attitude-way?!
im really hoping that i wont lost zi xuan gor.
ive lost enough frens..
im regretting i noe.
i once told myself i cant regret.
even when losing frens.
but im really regretting.
for wadever i did.
and wadever u said.
or maybe i shudnt have talked to u
but to zi xuan instead.
at least,
he noes how i feel...

No comments: