Wednesday, June 24, 2009


HOLIDAY!!! <3

ohmytian!
holiday going to over? FUCK!

dad say cant watch tv anymore.
when sch reopen. FUCK FUCK FUCK.
i say y he say cant.
then argue like siao until cry can.
wads wrong? just becos my result not good then don allow.
then i never watch also same rite.
not same DEPROVE.
wanna wait when i 21 years old then can watch meh!?
FUCK!

so is like damn pissed wif both my parents lorhs.
not gonna talk to them or wadsoever lerhs. _I_
parents are just so ugh!

today audi audi lorhs.
morning rain like siao.
WOOHOO. it made my day .LOL
then so cosy woke up late at 930. ==
then audi audi lorhs.
quit my fam frisky lerhs.
so manny ppl quit and master no on derhs.
whole fam is like dead?~
so quit then join PAU fam. LOL.
no req larhs.
join for fun lorhs.
when can i ever find a lonq lastinq fam? LOL.

hmm bought stuffs in audi lurhhs.
buy face changer. then face buy 3.
LOL. then a set of clothing.
then pok kai. LOL.
played wif alot ppl lorhs.
whole day was like cc4.
seldom clubbeh today. heh/
want to change font colour. but save monehh first.

I WAN A CASH. CAN SOMEONE BUY FOR ME. D=
LOL.
im just so desperate for audi acash. =p

SAW F- LOL.
HE SO CUTE LORHS AUDI <33
BUT HES PRO. HEHE.


hmm thats all le worhs.
gan gor no on. lol.
kay im gonna start doing my hw!!!
oh cmon. no studying for a month.
my maths also forgot. ><
writing also so ugly. wtf. ==

and im gonna finish up des bday present too. LOL.


No comments: