Friday, June 26, 2009


last day of holidays...
boo alls! im much better now yeahs ;D
after talking to my gan gor. :D
<3>
today woke up dad was at home.
i chua tio can. oh morning woke up vomit.
last night de milk? wth?
then heard my dad talking say 9 then he go dono wad.
then i was like heng.
if not cant com lorhs.
then i was sick.
T.T giddy giddy.
temp 37.7
so dad say don go dance party.
SO SAD CAN.
was so excited. =(
now better lerhs.
but if go now cher noe i not feeling well will tell me go home again.
so sua lorhs.
MY TROPHY. LOL!
audi with hui jia her dar frens and baby mango lorhs.
lol. so fun lurhhs. never last LEH! SO HAPPY.
im improving? XD
then audi dao my hand pain lorhs.
exp 77 or wad.? wanna license again yeahs!
this time i chiong lots.
but scared no moneh to enter license lehhs!! =o
ohoh. yesterday yesterday i think?
played with winter jieh! <3>
winter <3>
see we two act noob. LOL!
she always win me lorhs.
pro pro. lol.
but i don mind. ;D
summer jieh in saudi. cant audi.
no connection. lol.
july then back
JIEH I MISS YOU ALOT.
1 YEAR NEVER PLAY AUDI LERHS.
I WAN WIN U LOL .
im still wondering hu is spring ==
we are the four seasons kayy! :DD
lol.

hmm nth much lerhs.
des present is almost done kayys! haha
and my hw.
oh gosh. i haven do.
yesterday tuition was uhhhhhhhhhhhh.
wierd?
he like stutter this that.
like fake cher.
LOL.
aiya gotta see lorhs.
if dowan then gooood!
LOL.

No comments: