Thursday, June 18, 2009


ahboy & ahgirl.

yo alls! i love that pic on top. lawl.
the boy and girl drawing so cute lorhs.
i think kel sent it to me derhs. ;D

hmm gonna have a short post today yeahs.
parents are on leave. today tmr and monday maybe?
aww so cant audi or wadsoever.
but can spend time wif them ^^

later dad planning to bring us to wad Bottletree dono wad or the kranji thingy.
i hope its gonna be fun ;)

today woke up is like so noisy all thanks to my dog.
wth?! keep barking like siao.
cos i think got ppl outside doing the road or dono wad shit.
then so noisy can!!!! then my maid bo chup T.T
then wake up lorhs.
and parents didnt wake me up to bring me eat breakfast.
lol.
dad said i was snoring. HAHA ;X

currently playing nintendo ds ;D
so lonq no touch it lerhs. lol
so gonna play it alot alot before sch starts and cant play liao ==

shall stop here lo
buai buai!

No comments: