Monday, June 1, 2009


RAINBOW
LOL. second post for todayy.
cos im sianned. facebook not much quiz today.
and im getting bored of pet society. NOW.
lol i noe its late. cos others all already bangseh-ing it.
lawls. ;\
im going to be crazy of the game waka-waka. facebook. heehee
the music is really freaking me out. LAWLS.
so its mute when playing it. hahaha
ohohoh. my main post was to say abt my cute little cousin
C-H-L-O-E! HAHAHAHA

It was 30th June. Saturday ;D
we were like on our way to play billiard..
me and chloe went to kels car to chat or sth like that
then we were like chatting and suddenly talked abt chloe's house tenant(sp?)
her name was Zin. and all along we tot that is was Zinc. LOL.
so after finding out her real meaning of Zin ( LAWL)
My clever cousin kenneth asked her some basic science quiestions. ( for sec 2)

Kenneth: chloe wads Zinc + hydrochloric acid?
Chloe: she play ball with me? ( she heard Zinc as Zin)

Kenneth: chloe chloe wads Zinc + hydrochloric acid?
Chloe: I think she lives in Myanmar. (LOL)

Kenneth : wads hydrochloric acid + Zinc?
Chloe: Your ma?

LOLOLOLOL.
we were like huh? wads your ma?
and it was actually MYANMAR
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and she pronounced it as YANMAR.
the whole time we were like laughing abt the your ma? thingy
That was the first time my little cuz made me had a day LOL
all thanks to her innocence and blurness.
ZINC LOL

kk thats all. im late for my ch 8 show LOL
tata~

Ellyne


No comments: