Friday, June 5, 2009

BLOW WIND BLOW ;D
ZHAO SHANG HAO!!!!!! <3
wow looks like my blog got 1 spammer lerhs!
awwwww. so to avoid more. i got to lock it again ;D
its not my fault worhss. XD

hmmm mum's on mc o.o
so cant audi or wad.
same anyways.
today got dance eeeeek!!
and my leg not so so so pain.
so heng ah! can try to do split.
im counting on god and a little bit of hope.

im loving the facebook game crazy taxi and waka-waka. LOL
both of them freaks me out. especially the background music XD
hmmm still got wad thing to say ne?
OH my holiday homework XDDD
i forgot abt it sia.
heng dad say this week is ' honeymoon'
means can don do first
next week must do assesment and holiday homework.
haizz.. lol.

oh btw. i hope my hair can grow long long by end of holidays.
LOL.

nth to post lerhs.
will post again at night ;DD


No comments: