Friday, June 5, 2009

peace!!~~

Second post for th day ;D
and i have a G-O-O-D NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!!

I CAN DO SPLIT
I CAN DO SPLIT
I CAN DO SPLIT!
I CAN DO RIGHT LEG SPLIT!
BUT LEFT A LITTLE BIT TINY WINY BIT LERHS!
LOLOLOL. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.KEKEKEKEKEKE.


heh~ i tai kua zhang lerhs LOL.
mr dandy push us wif the bar. then he tell us try
i try lerh left a small bit. a small hole between my leg and the floor lorhs!!!
just that i need to square my hips then can lerhs!
aaaaahhhh. LOL. so im jia you-ing now ;D
after that is left leg split lerhs T.T
centre split i think i can larhs. the last time i did was p6 ballet.
so atl east 70% can do it again ;DDD

hmmm. went dentist to pluck my teeth. ='((
im going to do braces lerh!!
alot of complex things abt my teeth lah.
the x-ray this that
i say also waste time and u all don understand LOL.

i think nth much to say lerhs ;)
tata~~

No comments: