Tuesday, June 16, 2009


tied up hair :D

yo sup all!~
today going to dentist yeahs :X

yesterday monday uh? FORGOT. LOL
yesterday wanted do hw lorhs. in the never also.
today also. WTH. LOL.
audi dc 2 times. sian lerhs. wait for awhile lorhs. T.T

tmr maybe going to des huse worhs.
pass her her hw then do together.
die uh. if not i don think i will touch any of it.
and its so like not me. ==
p6 and sec 1 i was like so fun doing hw!
now its lazyness =p

hearing music now. hohoho~ lol lame lurhhs?
im currently like so hungry now ==
me lo. eat breakfast so early. LOL
so i gotta wait for maid larhs. ;o

deciding to cut hair or not. o.0
my hair dresser went to another shop and dono where. zz
how nerhs? i wan her cut for me lehh.
if my hair grow faster and can go down when i tie then may not be cutting hair. ;D

my hair is like spoiled everyday liaoz. LOL
cos everyday tie mahhs. so hot.
but never clip fringe larhs. later my fringe kanasai worhs. dowan dowan ><

i cant get in maple!! i dowanna redl again?!
wait so long derh worhs.
and my gor gor in maple =(
i hope he doeasnt forget me or delete me in buddy. *cross fingers*


k nth to post lerhs. :)

No comments: