Saturday, June 27, 2009


MY BELOVED PIC! <3

wahahas! this is my fav pic currently and alot!
LOL. i tie my hair so cute lorhs.
the fringe.
the behind sux lurhhs.
scared go there they say too short cant layer behind.
sianned.
cant watch tv anymore.
i oni wanna watch ch8 derhs.
the mark lee show and the shuang zi xin lorhs.
after that dowan watch liao can.
don think my dad allow lorhs.
sua.

hmms. audi 91% WOOHOO.
lol play cpl with fam lorhs.
then Pau_KALIIAO. found cpl.
now they like so close can. LOL.
like as if they noe each other veh long liao lawl.

earn den!!
wif ino and forgot her name LOL.
they two hack. LOL.
earn alot alot lrhs.
then bought purple top!
VEH NICE.
tmr show u ;D

hmms.
lata tuition.
WTF.
i dowan sit beside jian feng lorhs!
AND OH SHIT.
I SUDDENLY FORGOT ABT TING XIE.
wdh.. sua.

wanna watch transformers pwetty pwuese!
tmr go tp i ask bro go with me. LOL!
thats gonna be the last movie for june holidays. <3

No comments: