Friday, June 12, 2009

hey alls just kinda bored so decided to post something.


i just realised that all along u were there for me
when u had problems
especially love problems wif her etc..
even though i wasnt there for u all the time
i had always advised u and cheer u up.
it doesnt matter that u don listen to me.
as long as u are happy i can be happy too..
u also noe abt my problems. u try to help.
it didnt really work.
but i really apprieciated whatever u said and always talk to me when i needed someone.
sms or msn. we were always sharing things.
i dont like u. but i love u as my dearest "gor".
u were the one that i can really trust. alot
even though we havent met since p6
we were even closer than the old days.
u didnt make me happy. but wad u did made me happy.
the way u talk to me. trying to cheer me up.
and even apologising for my lame anger-ness abt u.
u are just like my real "gor" in life.
i dont noe wad u think abt me or how u trust me.
i just noe that im happy talking to you abt ur problems.
i just wan to thank you for always following me without you realising it.
and me realising it too.
To my dearest Zi Xuan "gor gor", this is for u ;D
<3

No comments: