Tuesday, June 23, 2009


back!

boo alls!!!
long time since i posted heh. :X
no mood to bloq lurhhs.
and was posting the pic of hotel stay.
delete.
cos so many! wth???!!
wait so lonq.
anw its just a 1 night stay ;D

braces is officially done.
its pink! sweet.
lol. can change colour every month.
:D
wanna put rainbow.
but dm sure say lorhs.
wth?
lol and my dance fren was saying greet him by a funny way so that cant see my mouth. LOL.

hmmm dono wad to say le lehh.
LOL.
syf dance is back. WTH?
dowan lehhs. T.T
today practice then leg pain lorhs.
stamina go down lerhs.
GYM!!! <33 lawl.

currently talking to zi xuan gor <3
he treats me like a gan-mei. WOOHOO. LOL
and off cos he my gor okay. LOL.
he loves me i love him. <3

ohoh today lit sux can
sux like fuck.
cher keep pointing us.
set designer never do then cant this that
set designer never do then the actor cant ......
set designer never do then the ppl cant do the props.
WALAU EH.
fuck sia..

then min qian and shu yi didnt contact me so i didnt noe wad they discussed.
then min qian told me zhan yuan wanna solo draw.
then i tot okay lorhs.
then fter that cher with the actors act this that lorhs.
then we see seat at back stage see see laugh laugh.
then zhan yuan go wif his frens then i with min qian they all.
then cher suddenly see we all slack like that lurhhs.
then wad say ppl look in mirror got prob meh.
u never see before meh --
then play handphone.
i bet u also got use during class rite? at least once.
and u say " don think i dono wad u all doing." like as if we scared u noe.
ppl put ear piece in front of u means they not scared rite.
wth sia. then i feel like saying " don think i dono u trying to point out those set designers."
that totally pissed me off.
for the whole morning. --

k gotta cool myself down. LOL.
k larhs nth to say lerhs,
tmr wanna watch transformers!
GIRLF DES BUSY. SAD.
anyone jio me go watch? XD LOL.

No comments: