Monday, June 1, 2009


ELLYNE'S BACK FRM MIA!
HEH. All of u all must be wondering y i haven been updating since last year Dec.
LOL.
yeahs, cos lazy and bored of blogging.
and now its 12:56 AM im awake. ==
all thanks to my coffee ice-cream
and im in this state LOL
so i decided to redo my blog.
this blogskin may be temporary kays ;D
cos its not wad i expected. lawls.
im greedy yeahs X0
things to make my blog look better(?)
- the colour of my tagboard.
- MY LINKS! ALL GONE
-music
aiya just feel that this blogskin.
not veh nice.
just someone pwetty pweasee help me wif it?!
LAWLS.
aw man my eyes are getting red,
cos of all da codessssss lol.
shall stop here for today ;D
ohohoh. my blog will still be private kays!
and i will invite those that are not invited
tell me in msn or msg me ;D UR EMAIL LOL
and i will invite u ASAP! =D
AND OHOHOHOHOH.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE
STAY COOL,DONT DROOL!
ELLYNE

No comments: