Thursday, June 25, 2009

parents = fuck.
wad the hell? they totally suck.
must i quarrel wif them everyday once they get home?
can i not see their faces for just a day.
im starting NOT to miss them.
what have they done for me to make me happy?
if i never made u happy. wad for u born me?
or u wan to cancel our relationship.
maybe life is better this way.
MY DOG anyhow poo u tie her up?
i noe i don have the right to say cos u pay the money for it.
but MY DOG has stomach pain or wadever.
its just once rite?
so wad if u pay. wad have u done for her dad?
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL.
and i hold the responsibilites.
for wadever she does.
u think threathening is gonna work for me till i grow old?
the same old sentences.
" before u get something"
"before i give u a slap"
"before i throw u out the house"
I DON NEED U TO THROW ME OUT.
I CAN GO MYSELF.
JUST THAT I GOT MY DOG AND BROTHER.
I STAY HERE NOT FOR U BOTH.
U GET IT.
IM STARTING TO HATE U LIKE SHIT.
threathening works for me now.
but not forever. don make ur hopes high.
one day. u noe how im like.
u think im those guai kias? acting infront of u?
all lies!
im not gonna be like u.
im gonna be a clever girl not done by u.
im going to do it on my own.
i don think there is a need for u to be in my eyes.
im starting to hate to be ur daughter.


No comments: