Monday, June 8, 2009


is my heart going to beat for u again?

hey peepos! ;DD
audi is lagging like shit.
master is nagging like shit.
and im pissed like shit.
oh man. today is meant to be my shitty day..

so now never play audi lorhs. siann.
i lvled. without noeing it. ZZZ
someone go license for me lorhs.
and it was my fren. wth?!
i wanted to lvl myself? zz wadever.
bo bian. so now currently lvl 16.

hmm still got wad to say nerhs?
last night watched that true hearts thingy.
sian lorhs. i oni like the jeannette ow dance derhs.
the rest i down there wan sleep liao. ==
called twice. 5 dollar derhs. lol

my leg still pain ><
u tell me how? lol
tmr dance lerhs.
split.
uh oh.
i hope can do again.
pffffff. T.T
aiya nth to say lerhs.
shall stop here.

boy, im starting to think about you again.
i don understand.
i dont want to think abt u.
or even fall for u again...
there's no way i can turn back ellyne
just wake up
start afresh....
there's still love for next time...


No comments: