Tuesday, June 2, 2009


SPLIT
oh man. wtf is with my damn legs
i cant do a simple split!
just for the right leg.
its kinda basic for us dancers.
and yet i cant do it.
its no use getting disappointed.
just work harder.


sup alls! im back to blogging ;D
DANCE DANCE DANCE
was the whole afternoon. haha
did split and choreographing danceee o.0
its kinda hard and the grp is like BIG.
its hard to communicate. and getting pissed easily.
ZzZ!!
as some ppl just don noe how to spread out or move infront.
cant u see ur surroundings? or do i need to remind u. ==
after that chionged home for sth and my ear piece is getting worse.
the ear piece justs keep getting out of my ears LOL.
maybe my ears has problems. ;\

im really damn happy lorhs.
NO LOVE. HAHAHAHA.
lol which means no suffering or anything
just me, myself and ELLYNE. LOL.
and i found out things. heh. but i wont tell anyone.
tell also no use LOL. but i wont tell HER LA. promise ;D
wad else nerhs?
OH THAT SHITTY MT CLASS TMR.
AWW MAN. i couldve stayed at home playing my com
and doing many meaningful things. ZzZ.
i just hope it will be interesting if not. aiya. u shud noe LOL.
btwbtw~ keep my tagboard alive please!!!
if not i delete lerhs. then i post for myself ;D

no chance for u to be in dance
thanks to ur failed 6 results.

and there is no turning back

No comments: