Monday, September 10, 2012

MIA (i've become prettier)


i know i know... i said i would update more often. i even PROMISED. don't even know why but hey at least i'm back now?..... hehehe.

the title of the post IS JUST A JOKE... LOL.

it's currently my vacation after the first semester of POLY.
lot's of things been happening; quite busy actually. didn't have the urge to blog as i guess all would be those emotional stuff ._.
poly life has been amazing. other than being able to wear outside clothes; dress up ( which i do that once in how many weeks); being able to eat ALOT; semester 1 hasn't been that good for me though.
and that's why i don't blog about it. PRIMARY SCHOOL IS THE BEST.

hmm let's see... so what's there to update? okay i just started working last friday at the CCK Swimming Complex Sportslink. Kinda tiring; pay is not as good. but still i past time and clear my debts. 
life has been great for now, stable and all. not gonna bore you all with my words so here's some pictures!



been going to my grandma's house on sundays meeting up with my lovely cousins <3 p="p">



i guess many people are curious with the relationship with my boy. it hasn't been good during the last 1 to 2 months. but things are okay now; some things can't be said to others but i really wish we'll be able to continue this :)
boyfriend is currently in China studying for a month. I AM SUFFERING LIKE MAD.
been 6 days i guess? getting the hang of it. able to chat and webcam with him at night so i'm still happy! ;)



it is a MUST for girls to camwhore everywhere.


last but not least my lovely and adorable doggy erica! hehehe.
she's doing well now at the age of 9/10. *phew*
i've been neglecting her quite alot especially during poly and the ups and downs of my life.
guess i'll try to spend more time with her every monday since i don't work on mondays :3

guess that's all for today! i'll try to update more often since it's my holidays and i'm so freaking lonely without my babu :(

SEE YOU SOON! :D

No comments: