Saturday, September 29, 2012

Who's mini early birthday celebration?

 by looking at this photo you would think that it's this boy's birthday.
with a super cute MOO MOO cake! * i love saying moo moo instead of cow like seriously*

but NO. it's my mummy's early birthday celebration! hehehe.
my xiao yi got the super super cute moo moo cake. 1 was not enough cos my family is HUGE.
okay; maybe our stomach are huge :/

the cake is so delicious! it's actually a Swiss roll type and there's so much Hokkaido cream in it!
some of you guys might dislike when i say "so much cream" but it's just so so good.
you'll never get bored of this cake!

went to TP early and bought Lao Ban from Clementi CityVibe before that.
super long queue but i'm so happy cos i haven't eaten it like a month or so! :')
checked pasta box to see how it was and saw my amazing-yet-irritating chef. keke.

spent the day there with my fav chandler and actually did a D-I-Y key chain together.
will upload the photo tomorrow!
haven't started doing my card for mummy. no creative juices for now; eyes super tired.

let the pictures do the talking aye? :)




Simple OOTD with RP top and black shorts.
and did i say i simply love my shoes? i guess some of you all have seen it already.
BUT. it's always gets the attraction from others whenever i wear it.
ONE DAY MUST HAO LIAN HERE! ^^

update tomorrow. BYEBYE!

No comments: