Friday, September 21, 2012

1 year and 2 months.


Happy 1 year and 2 months babu. well that's if we're still together. haha.

no up to date photos cos i forgot to take when i was outside last night!
and my dad is currently in my room..... so i can't camwhore. LOL.

went to bpp to meet xiao hong and chiah hou after my dinner. reached there at like 8 plus. they reached at 8.30!
thought i could have some fun time chatting all these and that's when they said Joyce was coming. 
WALAU EH MY WHOLE NIGHT JITAO SIAN DIAO PLEASE.
managed to control myself luhs; chat with ch and xh. then they went to play running man and i went home. hahahaha.

hope next time won't see her liao. god make my life so suay. long long one time can at night go out in the end see some people to make my night worst. and that's why i so sian diao until don't feel like taking photos -.-

going to work later but i've been having tummy pains :'( hope today do cleaning only so time past faster. hehe.




see this photo? we looked so happy and crappy. sigh. i miss those times. but at least i'm glad we're still friends.

Happy monthsary to my love. even though i know you won't be seeing this. hah.



No comments: