Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello people! i know i've not been blogging :( i'm just so lazy.
here to give you guys an update hehehe.

so apparently the photo above is from CNY '12 when i had bangs.
I'VE FINALLY CHANGED TO SIDE FRINGE!



oh and a new specs too! hehe. how do i look? ready for poly?! :P


clipped up my fringe. i look so much mature now!

oh oh a sexy photo of me! LOL. i never took this type of photos before, just a tyco one :P


currently selling instocks, take a look at them at my facebook<3 prices are negotiable ^^







selling rings too! most at $3 each only! i just need some money pleaseeee? :P


ah okay. gonna do another post maybe tmr or during the weekends.

I PROMISE! :D


1 comment:

dimas geel said...

Nice ring :)

Please visit my blog
Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)