Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How's 2nd single day?


eyyyy~ sexy ladyy~~ (plus all the humsum boyss~)

i see my view post has been increasingggg. is this break up increasing my popularity?! LOL.
typed this post in the afternoon but it's going to be 9pm nao T.T
crap happened during the afternoon. SO MUCH COMMOTION.

second day single; how's life? i'm still controlling my tears; got a feeling i'm gonna break down soon.
continued working today; legs are tired like madd. feet hurts :'(

okay lah actually nothing to update liao
i'm glad i have many friends around me supporting and cheering me up. i still can't get over the break up fully and i'm deeply hurt inside. but i still love my boy as much and i will GET HIM BACK!


no edits on my face cos the lighting was so awesome while working. hehes.

update tmr lah okays?

No comments: