Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Important notice.

Hello guys~ it's 12.30pm now; woke up kinda late today. but i'm free to post!
woke up suddenly feeling so emotional; felt like crying but i'm still controlling my tears. it's the third day.

still receiving many words of encouragement on my breakup; some telling me to move on and some encouraging me to get him back. i know many of you guys want to know what really happened.
i'll blog it soon but not now; i'll share with you all when the time is right :)

going to work later and gonna do some stuff afterwards; might not be updating my facebook and all but i'll be online i guess.
feel free to give me a text if i'm not replying online. i have my own reasons :)

if i'm not gonna update tmr; please give some time. i promise i'll be back here soon!
and if you guys wanna meet up with me or talk; just give me a call or text.

hope to see you guys soon here okies? Love ya all :)

No comments: