Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Why i ain't working?!

it's 5 plus now and i'm supposed to be working now...... :(
i felt really sick and weird in my stomach and wanted to vomit; so i took a day off instead.
tummy still feels weird but if feels good to be home :)

last night was the worst night of my life; many things happened and had a large and intense argument with my boy.
it's sad that we're so far apart yet still can argue like crazy. (or maybe at least it shows we love each other? gah i dunch noeeeee)
things are better now and i hope i'll be well soon :( might visit the doctor if this goes on.

i guess i won't be working for 2-3 days and i'm going to be dead bored at home.
i'm only allowed to spend $5-7 per day to save up :'( so i guess staying at home would be best choice.
my face is breaking out like mad i swear! my face needs to maintain alr~ <3 p="p">
nothing much to update cos i currently have no life now. LOL.

anyway to my lovely readers; i'm thinking of re-taking the clothes i'm selling and more new stuff coming up.
need to earn some cash. should i? *no confidence*

yesterday blog views shot up to 101! HAHAHA.
can i have more today? :B

No comments: