Saturday, September 15, 2012

I do miss her.


wassup peopleeeeeeeee.
i'm getting addicted to edit photos by changing the lighting! face been breaking out lately T.T
my face complexion look so nice in photos right?! LOL (real life cmi)

yesterday wasn't very good after awhile; worst was when the boy prepaid has not much left so he can only text me at least thrice per day...
found out somethings about someone who was once so close to me; and i think i'm the last to know among the rest? somehow; somewhen(wtf); i think i already found out but ignored it or something.

don't think wrongly my dear readers; it's a SHE. and I've never felt so emotional because of another girl.
i guess most people who read would know who; and most people who are closer to me might know that i've not been contacting that girl since we graduated from GRSS.

knowing that she's in a CCA that she loves; having a boyfriend which i hope would treat her best compared to her other ex's; and yea. having twitter. am i really the last to know?

don't know if she still remembers me or think of me once in awhile but i do really miss her.
it's like i despise yet miss her. sweet and sour feeling i guess. i know in my heart i would never let go of everything so easily but i still miss her. after all; she's the first girl i got so close to, having heart to heart talks and going crazy especially during the lower sec times.

and it's because of her that i never ever had the confidence to find another female best friend. i'm not blaming her fully and i know i have my faults too. i guess i don't have the confidence of finding another true friendship. and that's when my boy came to save my life <3 p="p">
maybe all the more because of this; I've decided to hang out even more with guys and not get too close with girls. which is a tough thing for me as i'm attached and i have rules to abide.

the only best friend i have now is my boy; and he is also my best boyfriend.

i don't know what will happen to me when i lose him....

FINALLY. i let out all my thoughts. feeling much better today. and tmr can webcam with the boy.
another photo of me before i end lah okay?


byebye! ^^

No comments: